Companies are coming under more scrutiny than ever before. High profile scandals have hit the headlines, including data privacy, child labour, a lack of diversity and equality (representation and pay).
If trust is eroded then a company is in trouble. It may lose investors / employees / customers. Any of these is bad enough.
So what a company says and does really matters, and ethical leaders are required at all levels of the organisation to safeguard that trust and uphold values.
This course gives you the tools to start doing just that! Or, if you’ve already started, then it will help you take it to the next level!
- Why ethical leadership is important for the modern era
- The 7 qualities of an ethical leader
- The benefits it brings
- Getting started
- Do your brand values need updating?
- Building an ethical organisation
- Ethical Pulse Check
- Common problems and solutions
- Best practices