Influencing is commonly associated with selling or manipulation, which has negative connotations. However, while it’s true influencing is used for such purposes, it has a deeper, positive side that can benefit all parties.
So how do members of your organisation master the art of influencing? Take this course and find out!
- Are you an influencer?
- Why is influencing an art?
- The 6 fundamentals of influencing
- Preparing to influence – the 6 influencing styles
- Combining styles and strategy
- The 6 keys to sucess
- What can go wrong?
- Discussion topics – e.g. influencing with and without authority